Dr.Swapna Puri Mandwe
Amravati | Nagpur
Call : +91 8070570500
Amravati:- 1st Floor, Kuthe Stop, Above Dr Harwani Eye Hosp, Rajapeth To Rajkamal Road, Nr Raghuveer Sweetmart, Opposite To P N Gadgil Jewellary Shop, Amravati, MH.
Nagpur:- Plot No. 246 G central Bazar Road, opp. New Londe Jwellers, Gokulpeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440033
Meet Dr. Swapna
Meet Dr. Swapna Puri Mandwe, affectionately known as Dr. Swapna.
She was born and raised in Nagpur, India. She received her BDS degree from Sharad Pawar Dental College, affiliated with MUHS Nashik University in 2007. Her next step in education was Masters in Clinical Research, a degree course from the Institute of Clinical Research affiliated to Cranfield University, UK from 2007-2009. Following this, she spent one year working for cancer trials of multinational pharmaceutical companies at Central India Cancer Research Institute, Nagpur. Later, she joined as Lecturer at Saraswati Dhanwanatari Dental College & Hospital, Post Graduate Research Institute, Parbhani where she taught Pharmacology and Clinical Research. In 2012, she returned to Nagpur and completed her post-graduation (MDS) in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics from SDKS Dental College, MUHS Nashik. Currently, she is pursuing a Ph.D. in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics from MUHS, Nashik uni.
Since 2015, she has served as Assistant Professor till 2019 and later as Associate Professor and PG guide at Saraswati Dhanwantari Dental College Parbhani where she is involved in teaching graduates and postgraduate orthodontic residents and guiding their research efforts.
Along with her academic involvement, she runs her own practice as The Face Superspeciality Dental Hospital and Research center at Nagpur and Amravati, which brings her great professional and personal satisfaction. In her specialized orthodontic practice, she enjoys interacting with patients of all ages and different backgrounds. She feels privileged to serve her patients to help them improve their quality of life. She practices with authenticity and integrity making sure that her patients feel comfortable and welcome.
Dr. Swapna is a member of Indian Orthodontic Society, Indian Society for Dental Research, and Indian Dental Association. She is well known in her fraternity as a Speaker, delivering lectures and presentations at national and international conferences. She also serves co-editor in different scientific journals. She has received Indian Icon Award in 2019 for her valuable contribution in her field. She has also been a part of organizing committees of various conferences. She also keeps on attending numerous CDEs n seminars to keep her updated with recent advances. She has also contributed to scientific literature with her national as well as international publications.
Smile Makeover Specialist
- Dr. Swapan Mandwe has completed her graduation from SPDC, Wardha and got her bachelor’s degree from MUHS,Nashik Univ.
- After graduation she obtained her Masters degree in Clinical Research from Institute of Clinical Research , Cranfield University,UK.
- After completion of masters degree she endeavor for further specialization (MDS) in Orthodontia and Dentofacial Orthopedics MUHS,Nashik Univ.
- She worked heard as a Clinical Research Co-ordinator and has been instrumental in successfully carrying out three clinical trials on newer chemo-adjutants drugs.
- She was appointed as a Lecturer in Saraswati Dhanwantari Dental College,Parbhani.
- She has many National and International paper publications and presentations.
- She continued her excellence in research too and credited a research project of Maharashtra Health University, Nashik.
Honors and Awards
- She got a prize for the best paper presentation at the National Orthodontic Conference.
- 10+ Years of experience